4 years after hurricane Katrina devastated the gulf coast, and well. In the years that I have been traveling down here. There was more optimism and hope. Many lots still sit vacant and over grown in the Lower Nine. However, along Tennessee St new construction continues and many new homes stand.
New Orleans, 4th Anniversary of Hurricane Katrina
- 30/01/2012 - Winterfest 2012 cinemagraphs
- 11/10/2011 - Bolth – The Final Show
- 20/09/2011 - Ground Zero on the 10th anniversary of 9/11
- 02/08/2011 - Dudefest 2011 – Coffinworm, Pygmy Lush, Coliseum
- 29/07/2011 - Dudefest 2011 – Phoenix Bodies/Icenine/The Dream is Dead